Tuesday 24 January 2012

Seek Makeup: Blush in Rose Gold + OOTD

Hello! It's been a while but fear not. I'm here to bring you all a review of great affordable blush. 

Sleek Cosmetics in a UK brand. They're mostly raved for their affordable but pigmented eye shadow palettes, or so I've read on other blog sites. Recently I've been seeing many UK drugstore brands being sold at bazaars as well. I got this as a present from one of my Aunts. I've been using this since then. Most drugstore brands break me out so at first I was a bit skeptical about this blush at first


As you can see in the last two pictures, the packaging is quite tasteful and elegant. It doesn't look like it's cheaply packaged plastic. You can also see the ingredients list above. No signs of parabens.

Here's how it looks like inside. It has a mirror and a good amount of product. 

 I did my best to take photo of its actual color.  Large pictures so you can see the little gold shimmers.

It's a cheerful coral shade with gold shimmer Yes this is quite shiny. It highlights your cheeks and gives them a healthy glow.

Pros:

  • It hasn't broken me out badly. 
  • It comes off like a flushed pink on my skin so the color that comes out is lighter than how it is in the pan. It's flattering for those with yellowish skin tones.
  • I heard from reviews it's like a great dupe of NARS blush in Orgasm. But I don't own one so I have no point of comparison
  • Cheap! It retails in bazaars and online stores at around 400 - 450 pesos or so depending on the store. 
  • Really pigmented. All I need to do is tap my brush once or twice to get the amount of product i want.
Cons:
  • Not super long lasting (good enough for me though)





All in all I think this is a great and affordable blush. Rose Gold is very youthful! To be honest most often than not I have to spend a good chunk of my own money in order to buy cosmetics that won't break me out and I've become quite paranoid with drugstore brands. Great to say that this one is an okay go! I would absolutely love to get more blushes from them and try out their other products. It is worth raves for affordability.

FOTD - Tried to look like a hippie. Note, tried. I think I got it wrong.


BONUS! Here's more about my outfit since we're here.
 
           Lol so messy. Prissila Wigs Braid Hair Band                    I wish I had boots with tassles! 


Thank you so much for reading my post! Till next time.
~Kat~

No comments:

Post a Comment