Wednesday 5 September 2012

I'm Back! (Yea Right) FOTD + Updates


Hello dear Netizens! I have risen from my dark hermit hole victorious. I finally finished my graduation project and even got archived to boot. Though there were a few tragic casualties this term which make me very sad. But all has been said and done so moving on. (forewarning: word heavy post)



Indoors sans the wig
For my last day of school I wanted to leave with a bang and color up the place. After all I wanted to leave the school as weirdly as I first stepped into it. I decided to grab my Miku wig and wear my pink Lolita dress. I would come to be known as the abominable pink and green thing that roamed the corridors. Well, at least so I wanted to be called haha. 

On to the FOTD, I decided to experiment with a couple of things I learned from my friend Ami. That and I tried to put on false under lashes. That was a great challenge! I need to buy better lash glue because the edges tend to come off. 

Hello fine lines!

I have my usual concealer + foundation + powder routine for my face. The focus of this look are the eyes. I used three varying shades of gold gradated it to white shimmer on the inner corner of my eyes. Then I contoured it on the outer crease with a simple dark taupe shimmer. Then I lined it thinly and blended it out with brown. 

Here's the interesting trick I picked up.. Instead of fully lining the bottom of your eyes with white, I used red eyeshadow on the outer corners and white shimmer on the inner corners. It seems to create this very nice natural look!

Oh and yes I know what's on your minds. The lashes are gorgeous. I bought them from a friend who was selling in her stall during a convention. They were a varied lash set by Dear Wild. I'll post a review of those soon enough. 

Speaking of reviews and updates, I'll be starting my come back by blogging about my preferred HG skin care routine and feature individual reviews of the products I use for this month. This September will be my skin care month so stay tuned! 

As always thanks for reading!
~Kat~

No comments:

Post a Comment