Sunday 17 April 2011

Lippy review: NYX Liptsick in Spoiled

I went to Coachella Bazaar last week and visited the Digital Traincase booth. I ended up buying the lovely ELF Powder Brush and this lippy. I'll post a review about the ELF Powder brush in another post. (I love it btw)
Review under the cut : D




I originally wanted to buy more Round Lipsticks particularly heather but i wasn't so fond of them. I read from their FB that they'd also have other lippies on hand and they only had this one shade.


It looked nice while looking at the mirror in the bazaar. It was 350 I believe....


I also think the tip shape is very cute! 
Oh and yea I'm wearing the Etude House Nail Polish there. It's more blue really.

I'm not wearing makeup here :O

The actual color looks like this. A bit too pink for an everyday look in my opinion but I love pairing it up with a redder lippy or my soft matte lip creme in london. Also sorry for the messy application, I need to purchase a lip brush and probably a pencil.

Pros:
Very pigmented!!!
Creamy texture (I love how it feels on my lips)
More moisturizing than the round lipsticks
Doesn't taste like soap (>_< Found that a prob with the round lippies)
More long lasting than the NYX round lippies

Cons:
Can be streaky when applied with a brush. (I'm not sure if this was the lipstick or the brush's fault but probably cause the lippy was creamy)
Doesn't last the whole day specially when eating (It's why i set it with my soft matte lip creme)

I was on my way to get a visa id pic

All in all I like the texture of this better than the round lipsticks. I can apply them lightly if i don't want it to be too pink. I would buy more of these if they had more colors available. 

On another note I also want to try the Fanny Serano Moisturizing Lipsticks! They were recommended to me by my friend Lala >w< And i saw them in action! (well her wearing them at Pancake House) 

Well, that's about it. Have a funny pic of me and my brother  : D




1 comment:

  1. Hi was wondering did you buy it directly from their site or in person? Ive been looking for that lipstick and I can't find it anywhere,I wonder I'f it's been discontinued. =-/ love how it looks on you by the way. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete