Monday 27 February 2012

EOTD: Double Rainbow

This was last week. I only got to update now. This deserves a separate post just because.



Pardon my fabulous fine lines.

It was my first time doing a rainbow blended look. I was bored while waiting for my mom to get ready to go out. Unfortunately I missed cosmetologie, twice. ;w; So sad but in any case I had an awesome look. I created it with Sleek's I-Divine Palette in Caribbean. I used my Elianto Cream Eyeshadow Primer under it.

This is how it looked like after the mall trip. It hadn't faded at all even when the rest of my makeup went missing. I LOVE THIS PALETTE AND THIS BRAND! Fabulous eyes~! I haven't tested it with contact lenses yet but this is promising,

Before                                                                  After

Thanks for reading!
~Kat~


No comments:

Post a Comment