Tuesday 8 November 2011

Majolica Majorca Haul (Backlog)



Super long overdue. Click Read More for more pics~!



Last June, (and its now November lol), me and my mom went shopping before she left for America for important matters. And I was so happy I could die when she let me buy Majolica Majorca products. My heart seriously leapt!!! I had been telling her all about the brand since her and my aunt were big Shisheido fans and well they've had so much buzz.

And tadaa here's the star of the brand~! Their lovely Mascara. I got the Lash Expander Frame Plus 
It was really impressive when I tried it out since it actually gives me lashes! Will review this later on.


Honey Pump Gloss! This was 200 something and worth it imo. They feel delightful on my lips and come in a sweet array of shades. It's really moisturizing too. Though you might want to apply this with a brush.


Last one, their Skin Lingerie!!! 

I heard it was supposed to hide pores but i didn't really see much of a significant effect in this area. But if there was one attribute that i like about it besides being a decent base is the fact that it keeps my skin from oxidizing which can be either a plus or a minus. I'll be reviewing this later as well.

Edit: Oh I almost forgot since me and my mom bought products they gave us freebies! Pretty tote bags~!



If anyone has any questions regarding these please feel free to drop a comment below.
Thanks for taking a look at the post despite it being a short update.
~Kat~

No comments:

Post a Comment