Monday 23 May 2011

Event: Tagcom 2011 (uncomplete large image collection)

Yesterday I went in photog mode! I didn't get to take a lot of pictures because I got there late and missed the ramp. Anyway, if you don't find your pic here I probably haven't finished resizing and cleaning them so please stay tuned and check maybe tom : D BTW if you guys want the higher resolution images of yourselves leave your email and a comment.

My fav cosplayer of the day





 
I'm not comparing these two pictures but warning to the guys out there... Think twice ; D




 








More to come later XD After I finish resizing.











2 comments:

  1. Cute <3 Still waiting for our picture :3 Btw I'm the girl with Luigi Costume ~ Mind to follow back

    ReplyDelete
  2. : 3 Will be uploading them soon. ;3; Sorry school just started and suddenly a pile of work on my hands.

    ReplyDelete