Friday 13 May 2011

Review: Matte Topcoat & Sand Polish

 As I said in my previous post I'd make a separate post about the nail polishes :3

Let's start off with the BK Sand Polish. At first I was looking for matte glitter polish but the guy showed me this. It's pretty and when you apply it the glitters leave a sand like texture owo.

Pretty pink color! Bought for 100 PHP

If anyone can read that. 

Left: Wet Right is Dry

Pros:
Dries fast
Interesting texture
Pretty colors

Cons:
Strong scent

Let's move on to one of the finds of the day which is the matte topcoat! 

Slightly opaque whiteish fluid.



I applied it on top of the sand polish!

With and without the topcoat. : D 

As you can all see it makes the colors of things a bit lighter : O Also less shiny shiny! More photos for you all to see its effect.

Guy at the store applied stickers to test too.

As I said in my previous post. *points at pinky*

Pros:
Matte effect!!!
Secures nail polish well.
Dries quick.

Cons:
Strong scent

Lastly the nail art pen! I bought some similar ones for my friend Lala before.

So you guys can see the text. Bought for 80 PHP you can bargain.

Comes with a pen tip like this for thin lines. : O I need to practice

Tested it out on the same finger for the matte glitter.  : 3

Pros:
Can make fine details
Refillable

Cons:
Polish control flow kinda bad (when i got it)

Overall: 
I'm happy with these purchases specially the matte polish. Unending Lol works because after i got it i just couldn't help buy feel gleeful. XD When i feel that my hands just go everywhere. It's like ~>w<~ If I could I would buy more from this brand but I'll canvass to see if I can purchase them cheaper elsewhere since this was an impulse buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment