Tuesday 3 May 2011

Majolica Majorca GET!!! + Look for that day

Last sunday we celebrated my baby brother's birthday. We ate in an awesome restaurant called Sakura~! It has the most wonderful Yakiniku I've ever tasted! Then we stayed at Dusit Thani because my mom won a suite there from a Raffle. This gave me the opportunity to go to SM Makati.


Outfit, makeup, and birthday pics under the cut! Warning large pretty pictures and a long post.




I was so excited when I came upon the makeup section of the department store!!! There were huge posters advertising it on the walls!



There were also lots of little display cases around the area! I didn't get to take a picture of all of them unfortunately!!!




Much eyecandy and teasing. And most of all teal (seafoam, aquamarine whatever)

The booths were gorgeous. There were two. The main one in front had seats and everything! *A* I would die for such a vanity table!!! *wheezes* So pretty~


Main booth propped up in the front! It was much much longer and larger really.

This is the second booth in the middle of the department store.

Anywho I only got to have one item and my lovely BF bought it for me~!  I had to pick only one item and well I heard magical things about the mascara and the automatic liner but the later was the most practical choice. Liquid liner takes less time to apply when you're in a hurry and I don't really wear mascara often.

I love you Bear <3 Thank you <3 Will do a review later.


On to the look for the day~!

I like this coordinate. I've done it one other time during a school event before with a different inner pair. 

And no I'm not crazy wearing this in summer. =3= I've never cared for the weather when it came to what I wore that day. So yea, I brace the summer with long sleeves. I don't sweat much though so it's not a problem for me. Anywho and the FOTD for that day~


 
UV lighting inside the restaurant, derp why (y>A>)y 

Anyway, a lot of my family liked how I applied makeup that day. A significant thing that i did was applying the powder with a moist brush. (which of course i did not enjoy and heard could kill your powder compact) : O Effect looks very airbrushed. Anyway I did my usual routine plus that. My lips look too pale here. This is the day look so there's also a night look.

I'm wearing NYX RLS in Tea Rose and the Majo Majo Autoliner

Well there wasn't much of a difference here really. Just the lighting, eyeliner and the lipstick. *A* I am in love with this color. My cousin had her NYX Round Lipsticks and I got to see more colors and text them out. I'm definitely buying Tea Rose though!

More pics.

I think I look pretty foreign in this one. Well it look more mature. o3o Minus the picture on the left. 

And that's all sorry for the long long post. Have an easter egg. My silly family + Tita Cynthia.




No comments:

Post a Comment