Friday 13 May 2011

Divi Haul! + ZOMG so many falsies!


In depth look (long post) at the stuff under the cut! I love Divisoria <3



As some of you would've seen on my FB, last wednesday I had an impromptu trip to Divisoria *A* Unfortunately it was late and we were in a hurry shopping for my brother but I still bought a lot of stuff. I reasoned out with my mom it's so that I won't ever need to buy more. >A> Which is of course half true. LOL

Wee stockings. I can't live without knee high socks or stockings!

I really want to add more color into my wardrobe besides B&W

Though darker colors are still a staple : 3

I bought these stockings for 140 PHP each in the leg wear store beside where I buy my favorite Lu Mei Holywood lashes. There'll be a pic of them later : d They're located in the Soler Wing of 168 though unfortunately they didn't have a lot of varieties in design for leg wear. I still have my other fav cute store for that! 

I also bought a cute Hair Bow Clip
Since it was an impulse buy I ended up buying it for 150 PHP I think

Sparkly *w*

Clipped on my hair~

I don't actually know how to use it... : D                 That's how I looked after going to 168. 

Huzzah! Awesome find. Each box is 200 PHP It comes off as 20 PHP per pair.





I obviously love dramatic lashes. I found these in a stall that also offers human hair extensions and nail art. It's located in the new Soler Wing of 168. It says on the flyer I got, "Manicure Art 168 Shopping Mall Phase 5 2nd Floor Pasilio 2R-03

I didn't buy any of the nail art stuff cause I found it pricey but something interesting caught my eye in the flyer, they offer UV nails where they use resin. I believe they use the same technique in Japan. I saw it on TV once and it looked really interesting. : D That will be for another time. 

I also found another false eyelash piece that interested me. You guys are in for a laugh~!


My brother and his GF dubbed it the 'Hitler lashes' 

I can't wait to try these out. I really wanna see what they look like!

Speaking on the topic of falsies. I mentioned in the paragraph above that I bought more Lu Mei falsies. We actually bought 4 pieces for my mom's friend. 3 were repeats so I got one for myself and gave her more of my other lashes. 

I swear I can't get enough of these brand lashes!!! 

They're gorgeous and wonderfully soft. They feel natural!!! This is why I don't mind paying 50 PHP for them. On a previous shopping spree I've bought several other variations of their styles. I'll probably make another post about these. They're just so much love <3

And now for Nail stuff! 

I'll make a separate post for these since I practically reviewed them.

Sand Polish : 3

Nail Art Pen

Anywho  I saw them selling these brands in Robinsons Ermita. They had matte glitter but they were selling it for 200 PHP and I found them really expensive so I looked around. And yes they were available in 168. Unfortunately I don't have pics but it's an awesome store complete with everything you could dream of for nail art. Cracked nail polish, scented nail polish, Nail art books, etc. And if you're reading this Cams, yes even those stampers you've fagged about.  The store is called "Cool Girl; Nail Art And Accesories" They even have a multi site! I don't know how updated that is though.

Then I found the most amazing thing in the same store!

A matte topcoat. Now i can make any normal polish matte : D

*points at pinky finger* Now you don't need to buy actual matte polish! 
I think that saves you a good amount of money! It's 150 PHP. 

I'll make a separate post about these two since I find them awesome =w= and too many pics.

I also bought clips : D Can use them for styling wigs or drying my hair!

I'm not good at this I swear haha.

And last thing i bought!

No it's not an alien antenna!

Always wanted a head massager  : 3

Anyway that's all I bought. My final notes about that trip are there are awesome finds in the new wing that are not necessarily expensive  : 3 I used to think the new wing was filled with overpriced stuff but that's wrong : 3 

Also, loving the Majolica Majorca Autoliner. Stays put, period.

Have an easter egg! Sorta-

Got a new phone the other day : D It has wifi

Thanks for reading!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Alyss! : D I recommend 168 for shopping. I mostly go there when I'm in divi. Divi mall and Tutuban mall are also other notable places : 3 But if you're not used to going to Divi much I recommend 168 since they recently renovated. The new wing is more spacious so you'll probably feel more comfortable

    ^^ Also for the nail art pen I have another post about the nail polishes i bought here:

    http://procrastacat.blogspot.com/2011/05/review-matte-topcoat-sand-polish.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh! Love the falsies! Its so hard to find inexpensive but soft-enough falsies. I dont like paying too much for something that i'll just throw away :) :) :) Awesome post. I will deffo go to Divi soon!

    www.beauteauparadis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ms. Nina~ : O Ikr! I don't like spending a lot for falsies either. You should check out Divisoria mall also because I found a 90 peso deal for a box of 15 falsies and they were gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete