Wednesday 11 May 2011

My First Anniversary!

Last Thursday, May 5, 2011, I celebrated my 1st Year Anniversary with my boyfriend! I love you tons!


Sorry if it's a really late update. I encountered several complications in the past week. (;A; hospitals) More info about my wonderful time that day below the cut : D High res pics of love XD

Edit: Thanks to Kim for pointing out I wrote March instead of May. XD

Okay~! That day we agreed to meet up and head over to the Ayala area by 12 or earlier. It took me a good long while to prepare though since I wanted to look flawless on that very special day. LOL flawless. Anyway here's what I wore. owo I patterned them out like a purikura picture!!! Yay ghei sparkles!


Anywho, so we ended up meeting at Wallmart Makati since my mom had to go somewhere. Twas fine. We ended up going around the mall a little bit before heading off to Glorietta. I love this mall anyway since it has a Great Toys branch so I could go in and star at all the pretty figures that I can't afford haha.


Allen said this photo looked like some sort of advert since the mall looks so white and nearly empty haha! We were headed off to expressions. : 3 We also took turns taking photos so the lighting won't be very consistent.

This is me prancing off to the direction of expressions. Tralalalal. Derpy face!

Because Bear makes a lot of silly face too! It's unfair if only mine are posted! Pfff

I looked at the phone straps cause they had these cute matching ones!

I want this one! o3o

OMG they had octopus pens!!! o3o So cute. I wished they were black ink though. 

Me: I don't get how this ballpen opens!!! Bear: It's a cap dear~ 

We ended up buying this one! It's perfect, sorta. I eat a lot of salad so I could be a bunny too!

Aside from Expressions we also went to Clipper and Great Toys. In Clipper they had the cutest arrangement of their items. It was arranged by color!!! So adorable but we weren't allowed to take a photo >: And in Great Toys it was just the usual staring at stuff we can't afford XD. I really want a Hoi Hoi San. After all this we were hungry so we took a magic taxi to Glorietta. 

We decided to eat something heavy so we ended up at Army and Navy. (Not very healthy) I actually wanted to eat some Kaya Toast but I got the wrong Ayala Mall lol. 

Allen's face `__` 

We ordered the chicken since we've never tried it before. So we had nuts and fries beforehand cause we were starving. When we got the chicken we were surprised cause there were 2 pcs each!!! 

Not the angle I had in mind lol. Makes my face look weird shaped. But see, HUGE SERVING.

Bear's reaction: THIS. IS. CHIKKKIIIIINN!!!!!!

 I love this type of nuts! After we were stuffed full of American glory we went to G4 to check for movie schedules for Greenbelt 3 and to play in the arcade! We didn't get any pictures. I should've taken that opportunity to get a PuriKura photo but didn't. Have another couple pic as a replacement.


We had 1 hour till Thor started in GB3 so we played some rythym games. I'm so happy that Allen agrees to play rythym games with me and that he's actually pretty good with them!!! >w< It makes me really happy to have someone I can play DDR with even if they can't play on expert mode. For the sake of my heels we only stuck to easy mode. : D I was so happy with the new DDR machine since it had so many songs (animu related) that I knew!

Then I also finally got to touch Technika 2 after ages! Me and Allen really enjoy playing Technika. I find the interface awesome. The songs are catchy and the PVs are total eye candy and distracting. I also bumped across my friend Miki in teh course of the Arcade playing trip : D We played one last game before we had to run across two malls to get to the cinema.

Then we watched Thor! It was an awesome movie. It had its comedic moments too. The whole time I was fagging on the CG and how they made Asgard. I couldn't contain myself when I saw it. It was absolutely beautiful! *A* My pants were so happy with the effects in the movie. I can't wait for The Avengers! Also Norse Mythology FTW. Though Allen did explain the inconsistencies. Anyway off to dinner of sorts! 

Allen said he wanted to show me this place in Greenbelt 5!
A Gelato place! It's called Caffe Ti Amo.  It has awesome flavors!


My favorite from this place is their Vanilla Gelato because it doesn't taste like your conventional Vanilla flavor neither is it too sweet! I also liked their Strawberry Yogurt and Dark Chocolate! I taste tested most of the flavors and it was yummy! Another notable flavor is pistachio and it's usually not one of my favs but it actually does taste like pistachio!

This is what they're popular for!
It's called an Affogato! Gelato + Coffee + Nuts <3

We bought a medium sized cup with 3 flavors; Mint Chocolate, Strawberry Yogurt, and Dark Chcoolate

I swirled up the Gelato and called it Asgard!!! XD Bear mentioned it's not supposed to be swirly!!!




After having a snack we went around since we wanted our photo taken but the mall was already closing. We ended up having to stick with the lamer PuriKura in the Timezone in GB3. I wish G4 and GB3 weren't separated by landmark D: We ended up playing some more Technika and Air Hockey and then we went to dinner. 

Grilled Potato + Bacon & Negi (spring onion) + Bacon?

Allen suggested we eat in Sentro but I wasn't feeling very experimental so I pulled him to Nanbantei which is my favorite Yakitori place ever!!! ;w; I usually only ate there with Lala and her family during highschool it was super tasty. 

Round Ground Pork? +  Negi and Pork

We inquired about the prices and their set meal is only 850. Or something like that. It was already good enough for 3 people! Allen and I certainly couldn't finish. It had 2 plates filled with 3 of each kind of Yakitori. It was so tasty I could go to heaven~!!!

Japanese Sweet Corn & Chicken wings & Negi + Chicken

Bear enjoying his meal!

Lol hat hair

I feel like I can taste and smell if through my monitor!

I actually felt bad that I couldn't finish everything but I couldn't force myself to get bloated either. We actually got there near closing and were one of the last customers so we were pressured in a way haha. So we eventually got to present giving. Allen paid for most of the date and he found me something cute. He already gave me the Majo Majo eyeliner the Monday previous.


As for my present I did something a guy would do. I got us matching rings. I've done it before. Since it's an anniversary present I wanted it to be well thought out and romantic >< Because I'm a sucker for cheese and romance. >< 

I had to really think about them and they're not matching per se. They're more like fitting one another. : D So mine's the one on the right and it looks like it fits his ring. So it's like the complete each other! Also apparently my ring size is 5 and his is 11. XD 


Aww so sweet. 

I love my Bear tons. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment