Saturday 5 November 2011

Mini Haul: From Starmaine Cay @ Super Sale Bazaar

Here is the post about what i bought from Starmaine Cay at the Super Sale Bazaar in World Trade Center


Milani Baked Bronzer

Huge swatch. I'm not sure if you guys can see the orangeness?

I bought a bronzer since I don't have one for contouring. This one is from the US based brand Milani. I bought the shade Soleil. Its actually pretty orangey if you have a fair complexion but it could work as a bronzer if you're a bit more tan. It comes with a brush under it. When I tried it out it tends to have a lot of powder fly around when i swish it with my brush. Its really shiny as well if you haven't noticed but i don't mind since its a lovely golden sparkle. Edit: : / Gave me little bumps on where i applied it. Will follow up proper update



NYX Round Lipgloss in Peach

She was selling these for 90 pesos and by the time I got there they had about 5 shades of lipgloss left!!!! I heard a good number of things about the pigmentation from of these from HollyAnnaeree. Actually in my opinion it tastes like dish washing liquid. Lol. I always notice that the round series have this soapy taste. Not that I heard it bothers anyone I mean these are like super bargain stuffs. Apart from that i find that yes this does come of quite pigmented on my lips and gives it this kissable shine, my boyfriend said. Oh note the cute bunny icon that states it's cruelty free! 


NYX Lip Liner in Deep Red

This one was another cheap find and likewise with the lip glosses they were nearly sold out!!! I missed a lot of colors I really wanted to get coral or rose or something like that. Anyway these are just fine, they're pigmented. They can help give you a nice full lips effect. And no they don't taste soapy.

I tried them on today and did a experimental look since i came home early. 


Stuff I used here are:

-Face-
Sample Sachet of Lioele Beyond Solution BB Cream
MAC Studio fix powder in NC 30
Milani Baked Bronzer

-Eyes-
Dollface Cosmetcis 88 Matte Palette
Meow Cosmetics Mineral Eyeshadow Old Gold

-Lips-
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream
NYX Lip Liner in deep Red
NYX Round Lipstick in Miracle
Etude House Soft Touch Autoliner

Thanks for reading~! Hope it was helpful. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment