Saturday 5 November 2011

Super Sale Bazaar!!! (High res pics ahead)



November 4, 2011




First of I haven't been updating much. i have a ton of backlogged photos i wanna share with everyone too since most of the time i take pictures other than school or conventions i keep thinking i wanna post it up here. Also I kinda fail watermarking as i was trying out the picasa options. Anyway on to the main topic.

The Super Sale Bazaar is held from November 4-6 at World Trade Center. As you can see the ticket has a typo lol. So I got there at about 7 pm since I had an interview for internship prior to that. I sure must've missed a lot of bargains.


Starmaine Cay one of my favorite online sellers. I found out about the Bazaar through their page!

They sell imported cosmetics at super reasonable and affordable prices such as NYX, Milani, Lime Crime, Sleek, Models Own and more. (She adds brands from time to time)

They had a lovely display of items and I took quite a long time picking things out.



       Yes! Such a lovely Lime Crime display!         Picture of me at the booth taken by my Bear<3

Lol my face. Well there's a little story for you. Oh! this looks pretty lets try it on. Hmmmm. Now repeat 5 times i took long to select a color and ended up not buying any of the ones i tried on but i did buy three items from here. I'll make a separate post. 
To the next stall~

The booth next door also had a nice array of products. Mostly UK brands and stuff from Sephora.

Particularly this one. I saw it and I was like OMG Urban Decay! It was 1k off so it came down to 3500 (if i remember correctly) I still dream of this its such a great package!!!

A picture of the people at the stall. Here's the link on the calling card. *w* She's so pretty.

The Sassy Collection had those cute kitty pumps i saw off Tricia Gosingtan's Tumblr *A* It was being sold for 2k something. It's adorable so it deserves a big picture lol bias much? They were the stall next to the MakeupHub. Kinda wish i tried them on now.


Candy Bags are so adorable. Well if you're into dressy fashionable bags that you can't fit much into. I am a pack-kat(instead of a pack-rat) i swear. I first found out about them from iambourgeois.com. They have a store in Tiendesitas and most of their bags go for 900 something I think.

The first one was the one that I found the cutest!!!





School of Satchel was there as well with their lovely bags!!!

My friend could die for one of these. She told me about them once.



S&H Shoes galore~!
They had pumps on sale for 1k!!! It was so tempting.



This shop had these cool cog work clocks that I forgot to take a pic of.

Then  Me and my boyfriend stopped by Manila Sole. Since I thought he'd like the shoes and yes he did think they were stylish. The store adjacent to them had these lovely collars for 300 something!!! If someone knows the link please do drop me a comment because I can't discern which is their business card XD;; cause well i kinda regret not getting a collar because i was trying to be disciplined and stingy. It looks so adorable!!! So i might want to buy one in the future when my wallet is more loose.

 

I had a long day with heels so my Bear got me these. They were 499!
I've always wanted a pair ever since i saw them off Project Vanity

And finally I need to give out a special mention to Below SRP I forgot to take a picture of their booth. They had lots of fun stuff like clocks and giant hulk gloves. But the one thing that I need to mention is that they have Katanabrellas!!! Say what? I mean Katana Umbrellas. They had Riflebrellas too. I bought one for my Bear for 450 an umbrella and that's a great price since we were told some people bought the exact same umbrella at Rustans for 2k!!! 

To summarize it all, I think the bazaar was amazing. I visited a lot more stalls but didn't get to take a picture of a lot of them because either one i forgot or two we were just breezing past. I did take the calling cards of all the stores i found interesting though. I'll be posting my mini makeup haul in another post. Today will be the last day of the Bazaar so you should hurry and go there if you want stuff since just on the first day i missed out on a good number of items already. 

Anyway, thanks for reading my uberly long blog post. Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment