Saturday 26 November 2011

Ukay Haul: Fabulous finds for less than 100!

I love love love thrift shopping! I can say that probably 80% of my wardrobe is thrifted. I like the fact that I can find interesting pieces that suit my taste for super cheap! I am a total Ukay-holic haha.
I snagged this lovely dress for only 50 pesos! Read more to see the others!

The other day I happened to chance upon my favorite Ukay Ukay (Thrift Shop) last wednesday since my classes were practically all free cut. All the profs were busy. And I was so delighted to find that I found great gems (mostly on the same rack) and for 50 - 60 pesos! My total haul only cost me 470 pesos total and that would've only gotten me a pretty normal shirt or a pair of shoes in the mall.

 
Lately I've felt like wearing free flowing one pieces. I feel like these were from the same owner lol.

 
These two above were 60 pesos each. Aren't they lovely? The one on the left hugs my body in a flattering way and well the one on the right for obvious reasons of frills, lace, and ribbons. Very nice find indeed.

 
These two are more casual. Pretty simple. Haha I'm a sucker for teal and pink. (Cute stuff)

 
          Ribbon, nuff said.                                  This one I snagged for my bro. : )

That's about it for my ukay haul. I'll leave you guys with a bonus. I got a nice hat the day before that too.


Thanks for reading my humble blog post! Til next time!!!
~Kat~

No comments:

Post a Comment