Friday 8 April 2011

Bahaghari Awards Night: Mafia Theme

Late update! Bahaghari Awards Night is the school's event for outstanding student leaders and so and so. The theme was Mafia and well I couldn't find any Mafia related clothing in SM Bicutan but I did find the new Etude House Stall! Kyaa~ I'll make a separate haul post for that. More under the cut ;D




Anyway so I went with a one piece I found at my favorite ukay~ I don't wanna say thrift store cause it just feels different lol. Anywho time for the FOTD.


What's on my face?
Ellana Perfect Blend Loose Mineral, Concealer, & Foundation in Hazlenut Latte
Translucent Mineral Finishing Powder in Espresso Con Panna
Mac Studio Fix in NC40? I see C40 (It's my mom's)
Ellana Sheer White HD Primer Potion in White Chocolate
Ellana Cover It Up Mineral Powder Concealer in Awake
Mac Mineralize Blush (can't say which shade my mom has it)


I removed my fine lines via PS

The only thing i wish i could remove permanently are my terrible fine lines. Dark under eye circles i can conceal but never ever fine lines.

EOTD
What's on my Eyes?
Elianto Eye Primer
Doll Face Cosmetics 88 matte palette
Beauty and Minerals Champaigne Mineral Eyeshadow (I just dropped it DX)
Etude House Code B Gel Liner.
Lumei Hollywood Lashes


Before the Event (Before putting on liner and falsies)

After the Event


LOTD
What's on my Lips?
Etude House Kissable Chou
Nyx Soft Matte Lip Creme in London

Apply Kissable Chou for a lighter lip base and to moisturize your lips!

Next Apply the Soft Matte Lip Creme

Tada! Now you have a lovely subtle pink color. And its not too dry either.

Have some pics from the event. Nabbed them off FB.




2 comments:

  1. awww i miss my college days whenever i see pics like these. so much fun. you look so korean! clap clap for the Mafia outfit :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww~ Thank you. I hope i remind you of good memories if ever. owo Also I get comments lately that i look korean. XD I usually get asked if I'm Japanese or Chinese so that's a first to me.

    ReplyDelete