Friday 22 April 2011

A contest entry, during Finals? Dun dun dun...

So yea it's finals I have three days left I haven't finished anything yet but I'll pull through somehow as I usually do if it permits. So I made an entry for the Dollface Cosmetics contest today! Its'the last day. I've been eyeing that sweet and sultry palette since it came out so I do want to take my chance on it.

Looks like a magazine cover image huh?



Anywho, that's a photo of me. I got to use my MAC stuff today! It's amazing I swear! It feels and looks like it's barely there. Or rather makes it look like there's barely anything on your face. Impressive coverage if you match the Studio Sculpt Liquid Foundation and the Studio Fix Powder together.


 Oh I also used it with the Dr. Jart Black Label BB cream. I blame the BB cream as the culprit to my face looking too white. Other wise, like in my last post, the foundation looked normal on me. I don't want to stop using the BB cream though. Well half a day or so later the whiteness dies down anyway.

What I have on my face: 
Pure Joy Moisturizer by Etude House
Dr. Jart Black Label BB Cream
MAC Studio Sculpt Liquid Foundation in NC 25
MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC 35
Estee Lauder Blush All Day Natural Cheek Color (From Lala)
Surprise Essence Concealer (used on my lips)
Kissful Tint Choue by Etude House
Nyx Lipstick in Spoiled
Etude House Lip Gloss (I forgot what line this was)
Etude House BB Powder Compact (Use for highlight)
Elianto Cream Eye Primer
DollFace Cosmetics 88 Matte Palette
Etude House Code B Gel Liner
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Lu Mei Hollywood Lashes

I think that covers it. XD; That was long!

You can't see it in the other pics very well but this actually has a ton of color!
Gosh I'm starting to think maybe I should make a video instead, so intricate!

Hello fine lines~ I wish someone would tell me how to get rid of you!

Oh yea btw! These were the GEO contact lenses from my other post. As you can see they're lovely~ It's a nudy something I believe.. I'm not quite sure on the model since Clarissa forgot XD

Well.. I sorta think I'm getting better at taking my own photos. 



So yea the next ones will be a photo dump of a not Korean person XD

  
                                   So Quirky~!                                                    OMGDERPFACE

HU U ROOKIN AT? (just kidding kay?)

Well that's it for now. Thank for reading. Please make sure to not leave any valuables as you leave the blog.

EASTER EGG!

4 comments:

  1. Hi kat ;p
    ohh, ur chin is so pointed. inggit ako. so anime-ey hehe

    what camera gamit mo? ang crisp ng photos. nakakainggit. :/ ang pretty pa ng nsa photos ah. naks :D
    iba talaga mga kat. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha iba talagang talaga mga Kat. : 3 We're special!

    Anyway, I dunno my chin never used to be so pointy. XD I could poke an eye out with it haha!

    I use the Canon EOS 550D. XD Bought it for practical school purposes. ;A; It costed a lot. Pero yea~ The other models are good too. XD In all honesty many DSLRs would fair better than most digicams I think. But now they have hybrids too! So yea quality that's more affordable : 3

    Oh though even with a digicam as long as the lighting is good it should be fine owo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your pics with the red glasses haha xD

    etude sells nail polishes? :>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Sorry for the late reply >< I'm not sure how to set up some sort of comment notifier yet. owo And yes!!! Etude house sells nail polishes and they're lovely! >w< They sell nail art pens and accessories too! The one I'm wearing here was about 48 pesos I believe? owo There are other that are ranged at a higher price too but I think cause they have glitters or something. >w<

    ReplyDelete