Tuesday 19 April 2011

Mac Studio Sculpt and Studio Fix Trial

Well I'm not calling it a review since I just wanted to try it out on my face. I haven't been using it long enough either. Today you'll be seeing my usual normal face haha.





I have on my moisturizer and the Studio Sculpt Foundation in NC25

It looks very natural. Gives me a nice healthy glow. I only put it on sparingly so it  comes out quite sheer. I still have yet to try it with my bb cream though. Pardon the torn up looking house clothes and the wet hair. I just took a bath. I didn't go out today.


Next I put on the Studio Fix foundation in NC35. It's not as yellow as i hoped it would be. I'm probably a C than a NC since this color is beigey rather than yellow. What do you think? >__<

My skin up close. 

I used the sponge to pat on the powder. My skin reacts to it better. My pores aren't as huge as when i use Ellana Mineral Foundation and the color is a better match. Yea, hello sexy eyebags.

When I have Ellana Mineral Foundation on. (wow my nose)

So yea this was from  the other night when I attempted to make a fake tutorial. It's not post worthy. : / So ehere I have on my BB cream, Ellana foundation, and Ellana finishing powder. As you can see my face looks ghostly. And you can see more dots on my skin! Usually stole my mom's studio fix to lessen the ghostly whiteness.


Overall I love these two. I felt like there was nothing on my face. XD I even slapped myself and rubbed my hand against my face. I started to oil up a tad bit by sundown. But not so badly. Probably would need a light redusting or a oil pad. MAC is <3 Though my friend Lala said she found MUFE better. Hoepfully I'll get to try out other god given high end brands later on in the far flung future XD; But for now i have to finish off these two. That'll take a good while.





2 comments:

  1. wow kat! you look like a doll! LOOVVEE your make up :)

    oh, can you do me a favor? I'm having a hard time editing my blog page with READ MORE blog codes. :/

    huhuhu :( tried every code I found in the internet na, breaks my page lang. :/ hope u can reply o my page nalang thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks~~ I really love the whole dolly look. *A* Like those girls from Japan~!

    Sorry only saw the comment now~! =3=; I haven't found an automatic update or something on my dashboard. Haha I'm new to this. But anyway for the page break I just use the the on the new blogger thing. Though I'd like to edit the code myself it's doesn't actually show up in html view I think @3@

    I'm not very code savy XD; Just a tiny bit of css. I can make layouts and splice stuff but I usually use dreamweaver to put things together >< ...

    ReplyDelete