Saturday 25 February 2012

Make Up Hub By Naturele Collezione Haul

Some good and bad When Make Up Hub on Facebook had their sale I was fervently pressing F5. I bought two items and my friend ask me to buy the other two for her. I was really happy with my packages but I felt a bit sad that they sent me an already opened Curacao palette. The mirror had a crack and the thin plastic with the names for the palettes were gone. At least the colors themselves looked untouched. More pics below the cut. 


Make Up Hub By Naturele Collezione is an online store that sells makeup mostly Sleek, MeMeMe, BeautyUK, etc. They also sell Sephora brands like Urban Decay and more. Those who follow me on my blog might remember that I had come across their booth during the last Super Sale Bazaar. They had a sale recently and I couldn't help myself specially when I saw the Sleek products pop out in the end. I was lucky enough to reserve a most coveted I-Divine Sleek Palette. My friend Carla also asked me to get her some lip products and we split on shipping.


I chose JRS shipping. It came on time but apparently the doorbell wasn't working so they had to come back the day after. So for the shipping part it was good because I got it the day after I paid. It was packed with a lot of bubble wrap and it came with the receipt taped securely and neatly to the package.

As you can see it was wrapped well with no edges or bits poking out. No holes or anything of the sort.

I first opened the SLEEK Palette because it was my most anticipated item. I bought it for 550 which was enough of a steal. Not to mention this is a limited edition palette and the colors looked vibrant and gorgeous in reviews. This is how it looks, all neat and tidy, minor box marks probably from handling.


But then when I opened it, the mirror had a crack. You can't assume it broke while on transit because the plastic with the names of the colors was missing too. I hope this was just a mistake because it looks all sloppy. Or perhaps they sold it on sale because of the defect. I don't mind mirrors being broken but I wish they had it noted on their sale that it was damaged. It would be common courtesy. The colors themselves are fine and have no marks or sign of being swatched thankfully. I reviewed it over here.

Edit: The seller offered to swap the item about a week or so after I notified her but my itchy hands already swatched them so probably next time I'll wait. Haha this palette is gorgeous. 
This is how I got it. A crack smack dab in the middle and the colors had run a bit on the mirror. The product itself was so good though that despite the broken mirror i just got over the whole broken mirror thing. 

New Sleek Blush in Sunrise. Still has plastic as you can see!!! No damage unlike the Curacao Palette. I had a bit of a hard time opening it at first though. I thought i'd have to open it with a fork or scissors lol. I guess  the hinge was just a bit tight but after i opened it was alright. The product itself was something to be raved about. I'm really starting to like Sleek Cosmetics because they're affordable. I bought this as a contour shade because it looked brown but in fact it was a dark pink!!!  I reviewed it over here.

Lip Vinyl! This was for my friend Carla. She said she was very happy with it. The packaging itself is made of stiff plastic so it won't get squashed around so easily. The reviews for this were great too.


Another one for Carla. She said it was so so.

Anyway that concludes this haul. I'll be posting reviews really soon. I still am having a hard time figuring out how to take a video of myself doing my makeup since i have a hard time focusing.

Thanks for reading!!!
~Kat~

No comments:

Post a Comment